3. Customer Requirements:
You have been tasked with creating a vSphere 6.x data center design for an organization. The organization is looking to virtualize their physical email application. The company has provided a list of requirements that must be included in the design:
– E-mail database is replicated between two servers at a logical level, with no shared disk configurations.
– E-mail databases meet corporate criteria for LUN provisioning, and must reside directly on storage array.
– Operating system disks do not meet corporate requirements for LUN provisioning, and per policy should not share the same VMFS storage location for redundancy reasons.
– Internal users currently point to three Client Access Servers for load balancing.
– External users currently point to three Web Client Access Servers for load balancing.
– Customer requires discrete hardware to provide security between internal servers and externally available servers, as well as between externally available servers, and client connections from offsite.
Create a solution that shows the service dependencies required for virtualizing the email application, including:
– All required storage for Mail DB VM(s) only
– All required network and security connection(s)
– All required virtual machine(s)
– All required user(s)
Place all items in required container(s). Connect VMFS datastore(s) to required virtual machine(s). Place disk(s) over the required storage type(s). Connect firewall(s) to container(s).